Are you excited by the opportunity of being part of one of the most innovative and successful start-ups? Are you passionate about learning new technologies and apply them?
Locum’s Nest, a health-tech social impact company, is looking to hire a highly skilled Full Stack Developer, based in our Cyprus offices, to take the lead on important projects. Locum’s Nest operates a London-based product suite which includes mobile and web applications.
The ideal applicant needs to have a strong background in software engineering best practises.
S/he thrives on new challenges, demonstrates excellent judgment in prioritizing tasks and is a multi-tasker who passionately wants to contribute to all levels of both full stack product development, front-end web technologies and back-end.
- Develop web applications and the infrastructure to support them
- Develop and deploy high scalable, available, secured cloud architectures on AWS cloud using software design patterns
- Respond to service disruptions while maintaining an aggressive uptime SLA
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering team for new release planning
- Contribute to architecture and technical design of the back-end and of the ecosystem as a whole
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, QA, non-production and production environments
Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field
3+ years of Software Engineering (including DevOps experience)
Experience and demonstrated knowledge in any of the following client-side languages
Build reusable and maintainable code and libraries using various software design patterns
Database design, implementation and support of any of the following RDBMs (Postgresql, Mysql, MS SQL)
Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
Experience with API design and implementation (Restful APIs)
Experience with different types of authentication and authorization (OAuth2.0, JWT)
Implementing automated testing and unit tests
Git, Docker and VM
Ability to work in an agile and fast paced changing environment
Excellent communication and collaboration skills in fluent English
The following will be considered a plus
Experience and knowledge in AWS cloud computing
Experience with SOA architectures and micro-services
Interest in Machine Learning
Competitive compensation salary
Working in an exciting, friendly and challenging environment driven by passion and excellence
Opportunity to be part of a strong dynamic team with passion in continuous learning
Be an integral part of an innovative platform aiming to disrupt the HealthTech industry
E-mail us with your CV: