Location : Nicosia, Cyprus
Are you excited by the opportunity of being part of one of the most innovative and successful start-ups? Are you passionate about learning new technologies and apply them?
Locum’s Nest, a health-tech social impact company, is looking to hire a highly skilled Full Stack and DevOps Engineer, based in our Cyprus offices, to take the lead on important projects. Locum’s Nest operates a London-based product suite which includes mobile and web applications.
The ideal applicant needs to have a strong background in software engineering and DevOps best practises.
S/he thrives on new challenges, demonstrates excellent judgment in prioritizing tasks and is a multi-tasker who passionately wants to contribute to all levels of both full stack product development and process improvement through automation through DevOps best practises.
- Develop and deploy high scalable, available, secured cloud architectures on AWS cloud
- Developing of DevOps tooling for continuous integration and delivery on AWS cloud
- Respond to service disruptions while maintaining an aggressive uptime SLA
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering team for new release planning
- Contribute to architecture and technical design of the back-end and of the ecosystem as a whole
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, QA, non-production and production environments
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of Software Engineering (including DevOps experience)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services. Proven experience with AWS is a must
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience in most of the following: AWS RDS, AWS IAM, AWS AutoScaling, AWS Beanstalk, AWS ECS, AWS Networking, AWS ELB, AWS ALB, AWS EC2, AWS SQS, AWS SNS
- Git, Docker and terraform
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in fluent English
The following will be considered a plus
Experience with SOA architectures and micro-services
Experience with NoSQL technologies (Graph database neo4j, AWS DynamoDB etc.)
Interest in Machine Learning
- Competitive salary (negotiable)
- Opportunity to be part of a strong dynamic team with passion in continuous learning
- Be an integral part of an innovative platform aiming to disrupt the HealthTech industry
E-mail us with your CV: